Monday 16 July 2012

Where are we Today?

Wow what a crazy month this has been.

I have signed up for a business Start up course with Maybe Magazine via the Jobcentre.
It is going really well its an Accredited course with city and guilds on how to start a business.
I have met some fantastic people all with their own business ideas and products that they wish to sell.

I have set up my Facebook page www.facebook.com/GoFarrMedia

I have been working on a Facebook business page for 106.6FM In2Beats Bedford's urban radio station, They wanted a Listen Live button on their Facebook page along with tabs for their Youtube videos and Twitter feeds. check it out here www.facebook.com/in2beatsFM

With a few clients in the pipeline it is great to see things coming together.

Yesterday 15/07/2012 was a fantastic learning day for me spent 8 hours learning HTML and CSS what a fantastic day all thanks to Mike Pepper over at www.everwax.co.uk Thanks Mike.

Well that's me checking out for another day

Take it easy and I will post soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.